- Drink Tilia cordata tea and then rest for 30 min. This is an efficient remedy.
- Breath lavanda oil. It lifts your mood and calms down the pain.
- For pulsating migraines, drink marjoram tea
- Also efficient, it's to make a tea of willow (Salix) tree, where salicilic acid (the active ingredient from aspirin) is extracted.
- Rest or sleep. Common causes of headaches are stress, irregular sleeping and eating habits, and weather changes (dry weather may cause headaches due to static electricity, "bad winds" such as the european föhn, which are filled with unhealthy positive ions)
- Sometimes headaches are also caused by caffeine or tea withdrawal (after one or two days) or by dehydration, and can be corrected by drinking water, eating some salted foods and resting/ correcting sleep patterns.
Tilia cordata flower tea has not only a fantastic sweet smell but also a very relaxing and soothing effect for mental strain and headaches
- Bath your feet with hot water, while washing your face with cold water. It is very relaxing and relaxes the pain.
Click here to return to homepage and see the other posts