- Massage neck muscle with sesame oil, then take a hot shower.
- Take a glass of water with some sugar, a bit of salt, and some lime juice. Hydrate. Replace salt levels in the body. (today after eating several salted chips, my headache was nearly gone after 30 min).
- Apply aloe vera gel
- Drink cool cumin-coriander tea
- Place some ghee in mostrils
- Eat something sweet like icescream!
- Don't go into the sun
- Inhale eucalyptus vapour
- Drink ginger tea, inhale or rub ginger in nostrils
- Wash nostrils with very salty water
Please feel free to subscribe to this blog, to receive updates!
Click here to return to homepage and see the other posts